How to stake Cronos (CRO) through a crypto.com login?
When we enter the crypto marketplace as a beginner, we are unaware of a lot of features and added advantages that different platforms come along with. However, as we grow old in the crypto industry, we get to know its many faces and different perks that could benefit us in many ways. So, without further ado, let's get into the topic and learn how we can expose ourselves to those benefits that are brought to us by crypto.com login.
One of the many ways to earn crypto rewards is through the process of staking them. So, today, in this specific article, we are going to talk about the ways through which you can earn rewards by staking CRO. But, before I discuss with you the process to do so, I would like you to know what CRO is. Well, CRO is the short form of Cronos and these are the native crypto token of the crypto.com exchange.
Got my point? Well, if you are someone who knows what benefits are attached to staking, then you will definitely want to stake your coins as well. But, you will get troubled if you do not know what the exact procedure to do so is. Don't worry, I am here at your rescue and I will be showing you the pathway to stake CROs through one-time crypto.com login.
Steps to stake crypto assets on crypto.com
Before you can actually start the process, you first need to ensure a few things beforehand. First of all, ensure that you are ready with your account login details. Apart from that, you need to ensure that you already have some CRO in your exchange wallet. So, if you are ready with the said things, then you need to take the following steps:
- Navigate to the crypto.com login webpage and then sign into your account
- From the menu at the left of the page, select "Stake Earn"
- After reading the details that are given on that page, click the "Stake CRO Now"
- Now, you will see the available CRO balance on your screen and then you can select the amount for staking
- Now, select the "Review Staking" button
- If everything seems fine, select the "Confirm" option
- And the next page will now show you the details of the staking transaction you have made
- If you are satisfied with it, proceed and exit the given window
Note: the number of crypto assets that you have staked will not be available for trade for the time for which you have staked them.
Staking is one of the best ways through which you can get benefitted in different ways if you are a crypto trader. So, if you are someone who is interested to earn some side income through crypto trading, then a crypto.com login account gives you the opportunity to do so.